Monday, December 9, 2013

Schedule for Beamer Consulting & Design:

Between now and the new year I will continue to post relevant content on our Facebook page (which will be tweeted) and respond to all comment on the posts.

At the beginning of the year I will to build a LinkedIn profile for Beamer Consulting & Design. Then I will then update my graphic design website beckybeamerdesign.com by adding social media buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest. I will also add a "like us" button to the Thank You page (redirect after form send) of my site. After I do this I will post a link to my graphic design site on BCD's Facebook page. When I post a link I need to think of some way to promote my site. Any ideas?

In the new year we will continue the daily Facebook posting, add weekly posts on Pinterest and start a weekly blog post. The blog will be done by Dan, the consulting part of BCD. The blog will have personality but not be too personal. It will be an expression of who Dan and I are and how we think creatively and professionally. By blogging we hope to give our brand a personality that is creative, inspired, resourceful, conscientious, and relaxed. We will do this by linking business philosophies to life philosophies and showing our prospective customers how we can help them connect and engage with their end users. In short, we want the blog to emphasize how running a successful business is like creating a gratifying life and that both are all about creating great relationships.

My next step will be to work on placing an ad on LinkedIn that targets small businesses.

This schedule will keep me busy with my graphics work so I don't plan to add anything else for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,

    It sounds like a good plan! I too, have to update my Linked in profile. I never really wanted to put myself “out there” but that’s how you get the work, and referrals. I would like to suggest that you might want to joins some networking groups in your area. I go to “Wine, Women, and Wealth”. They meet at Relm Wine Bar, Carlsbad, once a month. I have met some very dynamic women, business owners, and entrepreneurs. I know they meet in Orange County at least once a month. It’s an offshoot of “Five Rings Financial”. One of my girlfriends speaks at the meetings in OC. I’ll get you the information. Physical networking is a valuable tool to add to our efforts. After all, it’s who you know! Get your self out there. Good luck and much success to you! Stay in touch. Mella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great advise Mella! I will look into groups in my area. Enjoy the holidays!
      Becky

      Delete
  2. Becky
    Sounds like you have some great strategy planned out with your social media.
    I agree the Linked in is a great place to be - they have excellent groups to join, interesting conversations to follow and overall - some great blog posts to keep up with.
    Real life networking is excellent too.
    Good luck with your future endeavors.
    ~ Claudia

    ReplyDelete