Sunday, December 1, 2013

Liking Pages and Insights

I was able to get to everyone in the class' Facebook pages, Like them and interact with a few of their post. I was interacting with my personal Facebook (Becky Beamer) on the first few but then noticed and change to Beamer Consulting and Design.

Defiantly a little more action on my Facebook page this week but only two more likes. It seems that people in the class are confused about how to like a Facebook page or maybe just busy with the holiday. Engagements on my page went up to 22 but only 5 comments and 2 likes. It looks to like people got distracted before finishing their homework. I can see from the Insights how much a little interaction on a post can increase the reach exponentially.

2 comments:

  1. After reading your post, I found I hadn't liked your page yet. I like how your Facebook logo and cover photo align. Are you using the Ethnocentric font for your logo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert! Yes, I used Ethnocentric.

    ReplyDelete