Sunday, December 1, 2013

Google analytics

Since Beamer Consulting and Design is in its infancy I think the most important data to look at is the demographics of the people interacting with our Facebook page. When I start to advertise it will be important to see who the ads are reaching and which ads are getting the most action.

When I create a website and a blog for the company I will use Google Analytics to see the demographics of the people visiting them. It will help to find out the profile of the people that are interested in the content of our blog and in turn interested in Beamer CD.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to pay attention to the Content and Traffic Sources reports that Google Analytics provides. Content reports give you an idea of what content is most effective and the Traffic reports tell you where you traffic is coming from (i.e. Ads, Facebook, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help. I will look at those reports.

    ReplyDelete