Thursday, October 17, 2013

Visual Social Media Platforms

After comparing the 4 most widely used visual social media platforms I have decided that Pinterest is the best platform for my business. I plan to use it for the Design portion of Beamer Consulting & Design. Pinterest will be a good place to display my designs and creative process. My brainstorming sessions have always included gathering inspiration form other designs and images on line, with Pinterest now I have a place to store those images. Aside from my own website, my Pinterest page will give potential clients a place to see my work and the things that I find visually appealing. Pinterest is a great tool for sharing images that inspire me and for mining new content for my ongoing work.

Here is a link to my Pinterest:
pinterest.com/beckysuebeamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment