Thursday, October 10, 2013

Liked Businesses on My Facebook Page

The seven businesses I "liked" were selected because they will create great opportunities for connecting with my potential clients. All of these sites have quick reads and will provide a daily flow of ideas to help small businesses drive successful social media marketing. By reading these websites myself, I intend to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, so I can continually challenge my clients with new ideas. I know that many small business owners don't have time to stay current on these trends. By doing so myself I will build strong relationships with entrepreneurs and truly add value to what they want to achieve.

www.inc.com/newsletter
This is a link to Inc. Magazine. They send out a great newsletter that has short articles on business.

www.ted.com/talks/
Ted talks are video that run about 20 minutes on just about everything. They alway make me think.

www.smashingmagazine.com
webdesignledger.com
www.webdesignerdepot.com
Smashing Magazine, Web Design Ledger & Web Designer Depot are great resource for designer but can help inform small businesses on good design and how to spot it.

www.entrepreneur.com
Entrepreneur.com is an outstanding resource for entrepreneurs which is my target audience.





1 comment: