Sunday, October 27, 2013

Finding Tweeters

To find some Tweeters to follow I used the search terms Consulting and Design first and then expanded my search to Graphic Design. I chose 4 companies and am following them on Twitter. The first is Blue Sapphire Design (twitter.com/BlueSapphireDM). I chose them because they focus on graphic design and social media marketing. After looking more closely at their tweets I am not sure they are going to be much help for my business. Their last tweet was August 23 then before that January 17 so it looks like they don't tweet enough.

The second company (person) I started to follow is Kristal Martinez (https://twitter.com/kristal_rose). I chose her because I liked her website and blog. She defiantly tweets more often and I think she will be helpful in finding good content for my Facebook page.

The third company I picked to follow is FÖDA Studio (https://twitter.com/FODA_Studio). I was attracted to them by their Bio Description: "A ‘brand’ is not designed––it's discovered. We develop brands by communicating promises & translating values. Brand Consultant. Graphic Design." I also liked their website.

The last company I am following is Fresh Consulting (https://twitter.com/freshconsulting).  I discovered them last week when I was looking at visual social media examples. They have a lot of great content but may tweet too much, many times a day. It is hard to sift through all their tweets to finds ones that are relevant to my business.

The jury is still out on Twitter for me. I am not a twittering type of person, I don't really like small talk. I will try it for a while and see how I do.

1 comment:

  1. Also remember, you don't want to necessarily follow only other people in your industry, but perhaps those who could use your services... so in the search function you could look for people looking for logos, branding, etc. (Or whatever exactly it is you're looking to do more of)

    ReplyDelete