Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Why I Chose This Template

I chose this template for it's graphic and playful style. Blogging is probably the part of social media that I am most uncomfortable with so I want to keep this blog light spirited. I like this template's bright colors and representation of nature. I have always been drawn to color. I delight in rich colors and contrast. I love being in and studying nature's hues.
After choosing this template I played around with the fonts styles and colors to accentuate the lively feel of my blog.

4 comments:

  1. The template is fun. I'm a designer too. we should talk sometime. I'm a little apprehensive about social media, but we are all in tjis together. have fun with it!

    Mella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your template choice the colors a nice and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky,
    I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to let you know that I am guessing you meant to say "most" instead of "must" in your second sentence. Blogging is also the part of social media that I am uncomfortable with, yet I do have a knack for editing (it's a blessing and a curse).
    I love the brightness of your template, I am having a hard time reading your font, but maybe that's just me. Also, congratulations on your degree in Graphic Design, I am envious of your talent.
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the edit Ashley. I unlike you do NOT have a knack for editing. I know, I have been struggling with what to do about the font. I really like it's playful effect but readability is so important. Thanks for letting me know you are having trouble reading it.

      Delete