Thursday, November 21, 2013

Four More Social Media Marketing tools

The four addition social marketing tools I plan to use to market Beamer Consulting & Design are LinkedIn, Pulse, Google+ and Yelp.

LinkedIn would be a great place to expand our business. Since it is a site for business people we could concentrate on marketing to professionals that are in charge of marketing for their jobs. This might take us away from our target audience of entrepreneurs of small companies but could bring us more contacts and customers.

I signed up for Pulse through my personal LinkedIn page. This will give me a good supply of article to read and use on BeamerCD Facebook page.

I also like the idea of Google+ and joining a circle of social media marketers to get insight and keep up with trends in the industry. Social media is such a rapidly change medium, keeping up-to-date is imperative.

Yelp is a great source for customers trying to find business they can trust. I use it all the time for my personal life. When my business gets off it's feet I will asks customers to write Yelp reviews on their experience with Beamer Consulting & Design.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered Slideshare or Flickr or Deviantart to show off your portfolio online? Generally speaking, examples of your work are presumably what sells your business the most effectively. Having as many outlets to show off your artistic side with minimal labor is presumably the goal here. LinkedIn connects directly with Slideshare and anything you post will create redundant posts across that platform and Twitter and Facebook if you want it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely look in to those! I have put a few designs on Pinterest. I also have a website for my graphic design that I haven't posted on my Facebook page yet. I know crazy! Here is a link if you are interested. http://beckybeamerdesign.com/

    ReplyDelete